Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007

Heidi speaks some more

After a long summer of hard work which was briefly alleviated by a fortnight visiting my parents and friends in Munich, I gave a talk about marketing at the ITI German Network's Work & Playshop in Tunbridge Wells. The event was expertly organised by Amanda Conrad and Bernie Cooper of amanda conrad translations. Unfortunately, I had fallen prey to a particularly vicious bout of flu, but Bernie administered liberal doses of Iboprofen, and I managed to take my place at the speakers' desk.

The event was extremely well attended, the network coordinator Sue Young even mentioned that they hadn't seen such numbers for years. I would wholeheartedly recommend the ITI German Network to all ITI members who work in this language combination. It is a very active group with loads of friendly and knowledgeable members who help each other with terminology, grammatical, stylistic, and general issues.

1 Kommentar:

Micheal William hat gesagt…

Great post..... this blog is amazing ever. thanks



german translation services